RI Elder Law Attorney Jay Bianco
Jay Bianco Is The Rhode Island Elder Law Attorney You Can Trust!
Getting older means that your needs are changing, and that includes your legal needs. As you get older – and, unfortunately, more restricted in your movements – you’ll be needing an elder law attorney to handle your unique needs. But you may be wondering: what is an elder law attorney, and why do you need one?
What is an Elder Law Attorney?
An Elder Law Attorney in Rhode Island, like Jay Bianco, is one who is an expert in the following fields:
- Elder law attorneys discuss the importance of wills and estate planning and frequently advocate for the rights of elders to make their own decisions regarding their estate, provided of course that they have the mental and physical capacity to do so.
- Elder law attorneys can create power of attorney forms for their clients that will uphold any challenge in court. Downloadable forms are not sufficient to protect your rights!
- Elder law attorneys will be able to help you with decisions such as guardianship (in other words, who is legally responsible for you in the event you are rendered incapable of making your own decisions), financial and medical power of attorney, and guardianship rights for any minor children.
- Elder law attorneys can advocate for your rights in the event of elder abuse, or nursing home abuse.
- Finally, elder law attorneys will be able to provide services such as locating an appropriate extended care facility, appointing a health care proxy, and – in a nutshell – handling any matter that pertains to the rights of the elderly in the eyes of the law.
Over 15 Years of Experience with Elder Law
When choosing an appropriate elder law attorney, there are several reasons why Jay Bianco is the right choice, if you’re a Rhode Island resident. First, he is licensed in both Rhode Island and Massachusetts, and he is also licensed by the Rhode Island Federal Court. Second, he is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and Wealth Counsel and Elder Counsel. Finally, he serves on the Probate and Trust Bar Committee and Elder Law Sub-Committee of the Rhode Island Bar Association.
In short, Jay Bianco is the ideal elder law advocate for you. Contact him today for more information!